Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Welcome


Still not sure what I am...
Whale? Lizard? Pedofile?
Welcome to the Pucky the Whale Wolf (PTW) blog. Just a quick notice: although the header says this is a New York Rangers blog, I'll try to cover hockey-related news in general.

For those of you familiar wtih the Down Goes Brown blog, his website inspired me to do this. Of course PTW will never come close to reaching the same caliber of writing, but I'll try my best (If anyone is actually reading this, is a hockey a fan, and has never heard of Down Goes Brown: first - slap yourself in the face, and then go visit his blog in the link above).

For any NYR fans: you may be familiar with the Rangers Report. They will also probably influence my writing style. It's run by two very knowledgeable hockey writers, who take a humorous approach to reporting Rangers updates (they replace swear words with phrases like "What a piece of Carcillo" or "What the Byfuglien was he thinking?" - so expect something similar, because as my closest friends will tell you, I don't like to swear. Or lie. And I'm also never sarcastic.)

Well, that just about wraps up this quick little introduction. I'm eager to see what happens with the rest of the offseason. As of now Slats hasn't signed Cally, Boyle, Sauer, Ani, and Super Mario (Dubi - I'll explain this one in a later post). Still unsure about how the Richards signing will pay off, shocker I know, but for some reason I feel blindly optimistic that it will work out perfectly. It's not like the Rangers highly-paid free agent signings have ALL gone terribly in the past. Oh... 

No comments:

Post a Comment